JULY BUSINESS MEETINGS
TIME AND LOCATION
These business meetings will be focused on Marketing, Business Development and assure that our professional supervision/training and certification processes are best in class.
During these meetings, we will:
- Continue to Improve our Quality of Delivery
- Dramatically Improve our Phase Training and Methodology Updates
- Dramatically Improve our Tutoring process as well as certification and decertification process
- Enhance the perception of our Value Proposition by upgrading our Trade Dress in terms of how we present Ourselves as Associates, and The methodology to the outside world
- Improve the PA side of the methodology phases
- Update everyone on our rebranding efforts,
- Share best practices for marketing and sales
- Address many of the pressing PIPs facing the organization
- ...among many other subjects.
Additionally, those who would like to sit for certification will have an opportunity to do so on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Just make sure to submit all of your paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 25th.
"I" DAY ACTIVITY
For an “I” activity, on Sunday, July 15th, from 8:00am – 9:30am we will be watching the World Cup Finals.
Saturday Evening, July 14th, from 6:00pm to 11:00pm. Location TBD.
COSTS AND FEES
The Adizes HQ will charge the internal transfer rate of 40$ a day or 120$ total so that we can cover lunch, table/chair rentals, office cleaning and the closing dinner.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE JULY 1ST
Price per day increases to $100.00 after July 1st.
Once we receive your registration reservations, you will receive an invoice from Van Newell. You may request to cover your fees via internal transfer, or you may make arranges to pay the invoice directly with Van.
We have reserved the two apartments located next to the office. Each unit has two bedrooms, a living room, and a single bathroom. The cost is $170 per night plus a 50$ cleaning fee.
* Registration for the event does not include accommodations.
Please contact email@example.com directly to book those units. They are "first come first serve."
- July 13th$40$400$0
- July 14th$40$400$0
- July 15th$40$400$0
- Closing Dinner Guests$20$200$0